Who is a Mompreneur? She is a woman who is highly effective in both parenting and owning/running her own business. This is where Mom and Entrepreneur fuse together in perfect harmony.
Although from an outsider’s perspective she may often times be mistaken for a Superwoman, a Mompreneur is really someone who knows how to find the balance between giving her children the love, nurturing and support they need and choosing the right business that will allow her the flexibility she needs in addition to a highly lucrative return on her investment of both time and money.
What should a Mompreneur look for in a business opportunity?
- A company with stability, so you can trust that the hard work and sacrifice you put in now, will lead to a financially secure future for your little ones.
- Low risk but big opportunity for upside, where more hard work can translate into more income.
- A company with integrity and wholesome values that align with your own and the ones you aspire to teach your children.
- Something your kids can feel they are part of, even if it’s as small as helping put together samples or gift bags.
- A company with consumable products that you believe in and that will truly help those you share them with.
Are there any benefits in partnering with such a company? YES! A Mompreneur will earn a residual income and build a healthier and happier future for her family. This is not only in monetary value. Health, personal growth and making a positive difference in the lives of others are far more important than just making money. But with that said, when you love what you do and you know you are making a difference in the lives of people, then the result is truly satisfying!
Besides these, many spouses of these hard-working Mompreneurs have had their views of females adjusted. The fact that these women contribute to their families financially is a step in the right direction towards correcting the wrong views of the female gender. And for those women who have been abandoned by their husbands, many have carried the financial burden of the family and successfully raised their children
Well done to all you Mompreneurs out there!